Fall or jump?
Jump or fall?
Things to consider:
- Without the help of the Reddleman, Thomasin would have lost her way and fallen in the weir.
- Eustacia had previously considered ending her life with her grandfather’s pistols.
- After rescue from Charley she promised never to think of it again and that the moment had past.
- Susan Nunsuch cursed her.
- The prospect of a new beginning was in front of her.
- She had no money for the new beginning,
- The heath hated her.
- She was beginning to remember that Wildeve was not exactly her dream dude.
So what do you think? Did Eustacia take the plunge on purpose or not?